現在Emergeでは大手外資系企業に常駐しグローバリゼーション＆翻訳サービス(Globalization & Translation Services)部門にてご活躍頂ける経験豊富なマネージャーを募集しております。
- Become familiar with the region you will manage
- Be a strong advocate for Globalization & Translation Services and its roles and responsibilities in the region as defined by Globalization & Translation Services management. This may at times, be opposed or at odds with Japan’s views. You must be able to navigate through these scenarios.
- Serve as a Trusted advisor to stakeholders who might need help understanding the scope of what Globalization & Translation Services offers and how to get engaged, and then continuing to partner on planning, localization strategy, budgeting, etc.
- Bring Globalization & Translation Services awareness to the stakeholders and decision makers by demonstrating program value and best practices.
- Identify decision makers in the field and build relationships with stakeholders from regional marketing, regional sales, and regional product architecture leads.
- Become a subject matter expert on Globalization & Translation Services tool to request service and be able to train you stakeholders.
- Build an Engagement Strategy that can bring value to the Client.
- Identify necessary and valuable information to drive engagement in the region.
- Be an escalation point of contact for projects that need additional attention working with Translation Production Manager to resolve any issues.
- Be on constant lookout for ways to optimize processes, decrease costs and timelines, etc. to meet or exceed business needs (change the business).
- Oversee new engagements and socialize with the Globalization & Translation Services team
- Ensure reports and data are accessible to the stakeholder including showing them how to obtain this information.
- Analyze feedback sent from end-users from the region and respond and take actions if necessary.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings in which future plans are discussed.
- Collect forecasts, market opportunities, and go-to-market requirements when possible for analysis and sharing.
- Develop and maintain processes documentation.
- Log escalation tickets and report LSP performance issues to Production Ops Manager.
- Typically requires BS
- More than 5+ years' working experience in Program management / Portfolio management on Localization support related projects. Engagement management experience is a plus
- Working experience with foreign companies (IT companies are preferable)
- Basic knowledge of IT industry and technologies
- Ability to manage complex processes and understand how they affect budgets
- Native Japanese with capability of business English communication skill (over 750 scores of TOEIC)
- Good communication skills to be able to work cross-functionally across different locales around the globe
- Strong writing/reading/listening in English as daily communication. Speaking skill can be evaluated
- Having positive mind-set and motivations to challenge the norm and implement new initiatives
- Flexible and quick at work
- Being good under pressure
- Ability to work independently to pursue goals and thrive in a complex organization
- ¥550,000 Monthly ～ ¥650,000 Monthly
- Wage details
- including overtime
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business advanced)