The company is global major company which provides services for business users.
Currently they are looking for a Project manager who will manage relationships with their external partners to deliver their new branch opening programme on time, on budget and in line with their design standards.
- Programme manage the construction of all new branch opening’s in conjunction with their out-sourced partners. Ensure there is clarity on expectations, deadlines and any issues or risks are escalated and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure their partners manage the fit-out of new branches so they are in line with their global design and build standards.
- Plan and manage the refurbishment and maintenance of their existing estate, ensuring minimal disruption to customers and prioritising where we will maximise Return on Investment. Ensure Design and Build partners are utilised where appropriate and other contractors are effectively engaged where Design & Build is not appropriate.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders so work is prioritised in line with business needs. Robustly manage supplier’s performance in line with contractual agreement whilst maintaining a positive relationship and ensuring suppliers remain engaged and committed to delivering their new branch opening and refurbishment objectives.
- Utilise strong network of contacts so the company partner with the right suppliers.
- Significant programme management experience gained in a fast-paced environment such as Retail, Retail banking, Hotels or Professional consultancy. Used to managing multiple openings to demanding timescales and tight budget controls.
- Highly commercial and results focused - significant experience of reducing cost whilst improving standardisation.
- High drive with strong attention to detail. Can cope with a high degree of ambiguity, uncertainty and change.
- Strong resilience with the ability to keep focused on the big picture and end goal.
- Previous experience of refurbishment and maintenance management is desirable.
- Ability to positively influence multiple stakeholders across countries and cultures.
- Experience in selecting and managing preferred partners for large Design and Build programｍes through a competitive tender process would be advantageous.
- ¥8,000,000 ～ ¥10,000,000
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)