The company is a foreign based IT related company.
The company is hiring a Language program manager who leads localization project of cloud system.
- Develop and maintain Japanese linguistic framework, including localization style guides, terminology and translation memories, etc.
- Provide quality assurance to project management teams through cloud system, QA process. Take care of linguistic review for urgent or critical localization request.
- Act as the escalation point for Japanese linguistic issues for UI and Documentation localization from both internal team and external translation partners.
- Provide training to the partners for cloud system localization rules and guides.
- Main point of contact of Technical Support team for Japanese customer feedback and drive the resolution in a timely manner.
- Bridge product localization team and stakeholders for business requirements clarification. Facilitate and drive product releases with cloud system stakeholders to fulfill business requirements.
- Organize localization specific activities in Japan events on behalf of cloud product localization team.
- Bachelor's degree in Language, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in localization linguistic/program management.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and localization workflow.
- Proven record of software or technical publications program management experiences, including the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Working experiences with cross-function partners including engineering, marketing, legal, security process to ensure the success of those program
- Fluency in English. Excellent verbal / written communication and analytical skills and the ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
- Self-motivated, self-learner, with attention to details.
- Familiarity with XML, HTML and desktop publishing for all technical contents is a plus.
- PMP certificate is a plus.
- ¥400,000 Monthly ～ ¥500,000 Monthly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business advanced)