A foreign type company is looking for a bilingual Infrastructure and application support engineer. The work place is at Saitama, Japan.
- Supporting clients on Infrastructure mainly Network/Application.
- Onsite support at clients office and regular reporting
- Occasionally might need to go to other sales offices around Japan (Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Osaka, Nagoya, Oomiya, Yokohama, Sapporo etc.) (not frequently) to do infrastructure work when required. (once in a year or so)
Working hours: 9:00 - 18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
- More than 3 years experience in infrastructure and application support engineer
- Need to be bilingual (EN/JP) (not negotiable)
- Good knowledge about computer network (no need to be an advanced engineer)
- Good knowledge about Computer Programs (MS Office etc.)
- Managing Japanese vendors is required
- Manage small projects required
- Need to be a very good learner
- Previously working with a multinational company is an advantage
- ¥4,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥7,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)